- Reviews (0)
WMF FULLY AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINE
COMPACT, RELIABLE, TASTEFUL
The WMF 950s is the completely new generation of automatic coffee machines for professional use from WMF. It is outstanding in every respect and is more professional in 4 different ways:
- The completely new inner workings of the WMF 950S mean that is now more robust, efficient, intelligent and even easier to service.
- The dual spout is designed with the needs and requirements of professional users in mind.
- The handling easier is water tanker 1.8L or connect water tap with connect kits (accessories standart on WMF)
- The touch display is intuitive and simple to operate while enabling maximum flexibility under Vietnamese Language
The WMF 950S allows you to demonstrate German innovation and professionalism down to the very last detail. Anywhere where a capacity of up to 110 cups (espresso) / 80 cups (lungo) is the order of business, the machine impresses users with its quality, functionality and reliability. Coupled with top performance in every respect, this results in a high-tech automatic coffee machine which is ideally tailored to the requirements of office floor, seminar, catering and Coffee to Go solutions.
Professional coffee quality in a compact design – the new WMF 950 S is the ideal fully automatic coffee machine for smaller companies or start-ups that do not want to compromise on an excellent coffee experience. With a wide variety of beverages, easy operation and a reliable and long-lasting performance, our smallest professional coffee machine not only impresses your own team but also meets your clients’ expectations.
Every cup a delight
With an average output of 50 cups per day, the WMF 950 S is the ideal solution e.g. for small offices, fitness studios or hair salons. Cup after cup, the machine offers reliable performance and premium coffee quality.
Effortless operation on 7 inches
The large touch display enables simple and intuitive operation. The beverage menu can be navigated easily.
An espresso to wake you up? Or do you prefer a mild latte macchiato? The preset beverage options make the decision easier and can be adjusted according to your taste.
With its slim shape (303 x 528 x 562 mm), this fully automatic coffee machine is ideal for areas with little space – without compromising on WMF’s typical premium design and perfect coffee quality. Ideally suited for offices and customer areas where you want to offer everything you expect from a professional coffee machine in a space-saving way.
Large bean hopper
The bean hopper holds a total of 750 grams of coffee beans and provides long and reliable coffee enjoyment. For quick refilling, the bean hopper is conveniently located above the machine and can easily be removed for better cleaning.
Options for every taste
With 21 preset beverage variations, the WMF 950 S provides inspiration and help in deciding on the right beverage. The perfect recipe for your favourite coffee drink is missing? All beverages can be adjusted effortlessly, and individual preferences can be saved in the settings.
Easy cleaning with Click+Clean
The WMF 950 S is exceptionally easy to clean. Only a short switch-off rinse is necessary every day. The machine reliably reminds you of the weekly cleaning via its display. This is child’s play thanks to the patented Click+Clean principle: simply connect the milk hose to the hot water spout and start the cleaning programme on the display.
- Recommended for an average daily requirement of**: 50 cups
- Peak demand: 80 cups/hour
- Nominal power rating / mains power connection: 2.6–2.8 kW / 220–240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, (1 / N / PE)
- Output per hour according to DIN 18873-2
- Espresso / 2 espressi: 105 / 135
- Café crème / 2 café crèmes: 62 / 75
- Cappuccino / 2 cappuccinos: 105 / 135
- Hot milk / hot foam beverages: Yes
- Total hot water output/hour: 75 cups
- Energy loss per day according to DIN 18873-2: 0,62 kWh
- Coffee bean hopper: Approx. 750 g
- External dimensions (width / height / depth): 303 x 528 x 562 mm
- Water supply: Water tank of 1.8 l / constant water supply ( WMF standard)
- Empty weight: Approx. 20 kg
- Continuous sound pressure level (LpA)***: < 70 dB(A)
* Model: 1 grinder, hot water spout, lighting, Basic Milk
** Output is determined using a machine with a constant water supply and is dependent on the cup size. The figure given is an average and is intended as a guide only.
*** The A-rated sound pressure level LpA (slow) and LpA (impulse) at operator work stations is under 70 dB(A) in any operating mode. Above 5 *dKH (carbonate hardness), a WMF water filter must be fitted.