WMF COFFEE MACHINE 5000 S+
Vietnamese language available
Excellent coffee indulgence, effortless in any environment.
Representing a remarkable feat of engineering and design, the elegant profile of the WMF 5000 S+ accommodates a surprising array of high-performance features, customisable options and customer-focused innovations.
The WMF 5000 S+ blends elegant looks with user-friendly operation, high-quality components with future-proof digital connectivity, and impressive performance with extensive configuration and customisation options. In short, it combines excellent coffee indulgence with effortless operation in any environment. Most importantly, it’s built for total reliability over the long term. So both you and your customers can keep on enjoying the fruits of WMF innovation for years to come.
Overview WMF 5000S+
The WMF 5000 S+ makes premium coffee specialities, and it makes them fast. So it’s perfect for satisfying demanding customers in high-demand situations.
The heavy-duty, stainless steel brewer is made in Germany with hardwearing components to guarantee you high performance and maximum reliability over many years of service. Its design features a robust, die-forged frame and a fine sieve for preparing finer recipes, while its 19 g capacity permits larger brewing batches in a single step. As it is permanently installed in the machine, the brewer requires no additional cleaning.
Flexible bean hoppers configuration
For maximum variety, the up to three hoppers of the WMF 5000 S+ offer you a choice of up to 2 types of coffee beans, chocolate powder or twin toppings. Machines also provide the option of using the manual insert for ground coffee, for example for preparing decaffeinated coffee.
WMF CoffeeConnect as a standard.
WMF CoffeeConnect provides you with the option to collect valuable machine data. Wherever you are, you can obtain an overview of your sales figures and current service information at any time. You will receive warnings which will let you know if you are running low on consumables or if maintenance is required.
Dynamic Milk Assist
Innovative Dynamic Milk Assist technology ensures the constant high quality of all milk drinks. Using state-of-theart sensors, it continuously monitors the temperature in the cooler and the milk flow in the machine. Based on these values, it regulates factors like the pump speed to create perfect milk foam of the pre-selected consistency. In addition, Dynamic Milk Assist can also detect when the milk level is empty, even in bag-in-box systems.
The colourful 10” touch display also offers you opportunities to increase sales through eye-catching advertising or tailored special offers. So while your customers’ beverages are being prepared, you can take advantage of their time and attention..
10” colour touch display
The WMF 5000 S+ immediately invites interaction with its attractive 10” colour touch display, featuring realistic product depictions and individual colour worlds. Navigation is intuitive, using familiar touch and swipe menus, with both served and self-service modes available. Perfect for presenting nutritional information, the display can also be used to show videos, for example to promote special offers at certain times of day.
Automatic height-adjustable spout
The spout on the WMF 5000 S+ automatically adjusts to the optimal height for each beverage selected, depending on the preset value for each recipe. So beverage temperature remains perfect, and unsightly splashes of milk on the housing are a thing of the past.
Technical specifications WMF 5000S+
- Recommended daily / max. hourly output*: Up to 250 cups
- Nominal output / Power supply: 3,01–3,51 kW / 220–240 V
- Output per hour:
- Espresso / 2 espressos: 144 / 220 cups
- Café Crème / 2 café crèmes: 112 / 136 cups
- Cappuccino / 2 cappuccinos: 144 / 220 cups
- Cold milk beverages: Easy Milk / Dynamic Milk: ✔ / ✔
- Cold milk foam beverages: Easy Milk / Dynamic Milk: – / ✔
- Total hot water output / hour (220–240 V)
- Coffee bean hopper: Right and left approx. 1100 g, centered approx. 700 g
- Choc or topping hopper (optional): Approx. 2000 g
- External dimensions (width / height** / depth): 325 / 716 / 590 mm
- Water supply: Constant water supply connection
- Empty weight: Approx. 37 kg
- Continuous sound pressure level (LpA)***: < 70 dB(A)
* Output is determined using a machine with a constant water supply and is dependent on cup size, quality settings, spout, model and nominal power rating. The recommended maximum daily capacity is based on our catalogued service concept. However, these average values serve merely as a guideline. Let our trained WMF team match the ideal coffee machine design to your specific needs.
** Height with coffee bean hopper.
*** The A-rated sound pressure levels LpA (slow) and LpA (impulse) at operating personnel work stations are below 79 dB(A) in every operating mode.
A WMF water filter needs to be used with a carbonate hardness of 5° dKH and above.
- 1 grinder (left hopper without grinder – dummy)
- Hot water
- Jet Option
- Automatic cleaning
- Constant water supply and drainage connection
- Lockable hoppers
- LED illumination
- Touch screen display 8″
- PIN code access
- Up to 48 product buttons
- Power connection 220 – 240 V / 3 kW
- 2nd grinder
- Powder dosing mechanism
- Double powder dosing mechanism
- Easy Milk or Dynamic Milk
- Auto Steam or Easy Steam
- Appliance feet
- Grounds disposal through counter
- Power connection 400 V / 9 kW